My client are one of the UKs leading groundworks and landscaping contractors, and work on many of the UKs leading infrastructure projects with other leading organisations. Delivering the highest standard quality of work is of the upmost importance, interested? Read on!
The successful Arborist will be experienced in complex tree work, including rigging, surveying and identifying. You will be an experienced climber with experience in a similar position previously and must hold a Professional Tree Inspectors certificate to be considered for this position.
The successful Arborist will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience working as an Arborist/ Tree surveyor.
- Hold the Professional Tree Inspectors certificate.
- Hold a variety of industry related tickets such as; S30, CS31, CS36, CS38, CS39, ASG02, PTS ticket.
- First aid awareness/ certification.
- Ideally you will have experience working on utilities or rail site projects previously however we are open on this aspect.
- Excellent knowledge of tree identification and arboriculture practices.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
The successful Arborist can expect to earn a base salary of £30,000 - £32,000 + Company Vehicle + performance based bonus, and a long list of further company benefits. You must have a full clean UK driving licence and be prepared to regular travel to client sites on a regular basis.
Get in contact for more details and an informal discussion, [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Company vehicle + Bonus
- Industry Sector Construction
'A' level/Higher or equivalent