Business Support Assistant needed in Wrexham £10.21 per hr PAYE - Reference: 475827
This role will involve:
- To be the main point of contact for internal and external range of contacts of the Department in relation to matters pertaining to services provided by the Department. This will include dealing with visitors, telephone enquiries and the taking and passing of messages as appropriate, dealing with email enquiries and interpreting the contacts query, identifying and responding to their needs in accordance with Customer Service and departmental standards.
- To supervise and train new employees, apprentices, work experience placements as required. To allocate and check work and arrange rotas and duties of shared areas of administration responsibility i.e. reception, escalating issues to the Manager of these posts as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the collation, input and retention of accurate data and information into electronic and manual Departmental Systems. To include data retrieval, extraction and presentation to senior colleagues for reports and other purposes.
- To recommend improvements to administration systems, process and procedures to ensure all activity is effective and fulfils Departmental need and to communicate changes to team colleagues as appropriate.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration