Assistant Intelligence Analyst needed in Greenwich £13.00 per hr PAYE - Reference:475898
This role will involve:
- To gather, input and maintain the data and information held in electronic systems that provide insights into children, young people and places linked to serious youth violence and exploitation
- To review, interpret and understand information and data about children and young people involved in or at risk of serious youth violence and exploitation
- To unearth tiny nuggets of intelligence that will that inform operational and strategic responses to people and places involved in high risk activity and incidents
- To build and maintain effective internal relationships with staff and external stakeholders to ensure data and information is up to date and contributing to an accurate picture of serious youth violence and exploitation
- To identify and report on inconsistent or incorrect data and contribute to improving the reliability of future data.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property