Commissioning Project Manager based in Hackney and the hourly rate is £400.00 per day
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 476435
- Review the current service
- Engage with other boroughs on how infection control is commissioned
- Evidence base on how best to commission infection control services
- Carry out a quick audit of where we are currently, discussing with key stakeholders - ccg/ gp confed etc
- Engage with all boroughs
- Identify budget and write spec - use a small working group of stakeholders to support the work
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services