Democratic Services Officer based in Newbury and the hourly rate is £11.27 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5191346
This role will involve:
- To be accountable to the Principal Policy Officer (Executive Support).
- To be responsible for circulating agendas, publishing and maintaining a register of the Individual Decisions.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and proactive promotion of the Forward Plan and to provide advice where needed.
- To provide the Democratic and Electoral Services Manager and the Principal Policy Officers (Executive Support) with support including the compilation and circulation of agendas and drafting of minutes in respect of Corporate Board, Operations Board, Other Internal meetings, Planning Committees, Personnel Committee, Governance and Ethics Committee, the Executive and following up any actions arising from these meetings.
- To liaise with colleagues in support of the efficient operation of the decision making process
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of taking minutes in meetings
- Educated to at least A level or equivalent
- Ability to use Outlook, and a web browser to access information
- Basic ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration