Senior Planning Officer based in Hackney and the hourly rate is £23.23 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 476220
This role will involve:
- To be responsible for progressing a full range of Development Management matters within an area based team, including lead responsibility for the handling of pre-application advice, planning applications and appeals and taking a role in performance management, negotiations with developers and other interested parties, securing financial and other community benefits through legal agreements.
- To have specific responsibility for co-ordinating the Planning Appeal function for the Development Management Team, taking the lead role as necessary on planning appeals, particularly Public Inquiries.
- To achieve timely, effective Planning outcomes which uphold the Core Values and meet the challenges of best practice.
- To deputise for the team leader as required.
- To ensure statutory and legal obligations are delivered and communicated in a customer focused manner, optimising available responses.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services