Join a team where you're not just another name in the masses. Join this revolutionary company as the next Workshop Manager gaining positive results in order to ensure KPI's are met.
This client never stops when they're done, they start something new, aim to better the average and only ever strive for perfection. This clients ongoing success is a direct result impact from their current staff. The role as Workshop Manager, there will not be a dull day. You will manage dynamic minds through their career.
Prepare to get stuck in for your new role as Workshop Manager. your daily tasks will include;
- Manage and process enquires for all workshop jobs.
- Carry out full inspection of the equipment or ensure the requirements are met.
- Raise workshop jobs through the system and book onto the workshop planner.
- Prepare full estimates for repairs and contact customers with photo/videos to send to the customers.
If you're keen to get hands on as the new Workshop Manager we are looking for someone who;
- Has a clear attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills.
If becoming the new Workshop Manager sounds like the role for you hit "APPLY NOW" or call Evie on 01189239215
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing