Our water sector client is seeking multiple ICA Technicians to cover sites across their Kent region.
The roles will populate a new ICA Team lead by an ICA Manager. The sites are all local so travel will be limited to the Kent area, providing the candidate with some stability and security.
- Maintenance, repair, diagnose, modify and install Instrumentation systems (including flow, level, pressure, temperature and numerous bio/chemical).
- Expected to understand, interpret and edit parameters/settings in order to maintain, repair modify and install local and remote control systems including telemetry, radio, programmable logic controllers and computer based SCADA systems.
- ICA experience and some knowledge of PLC/Comms training is essential
- Completed at least one of the following qualifications in a relevant field: ONC, HNC, NVQ level 2/3 or a time-served apprenticeship.
- You must hold a full valid UK driving licence
- Must have a good understanding of instrumentation, control and automation processes.
- These roles will be Kent based and due to standby/callout the candidate must be commutable within 90 mins generally around the Kent region
- 38 hour working week - Monday to Friday
- Standby rota
- Company van
- Salary up to £42k with potential to work through internal bandings with training/support
Where ICA Technician posts normally come with significant travel requirements or lengthy overnight stays, your role with our client is different. Our clients' sites are right on your door step, giving you the stability and security of full time employment whilst providing the challenging assignments you require. Being based in Kent you will have the benefit of structured hours and standby opportunities giving you greater earning potential up to £62,000 per year (up to £42k starting salary depending on experience).
The overall package includes a company van, 25 paid days off per year, a discretionary bonus, BUPA cash plan cover (upgradable to cover your family), a free annual flu jab, free eye test vouchers, Perkbox discounts, pension contributions up to 11% (dependent on your contribution), an employee assistance program and a networks of sports and social clubs gives you further flexibility and support.
You will also have access to superb structure of learning and development opportunities to benefit your long term career aspirations. Our client has a progressive development system which spans 8 levels. They provide training to support development in technical areas specific to the Water and wastewater industry and manufacture specific development.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other