Customer Service Officer needed in Hulme £9.78 per hr ref:0005 3BB9 / 1
This role will involve:
- Determine the requirements and needs of the customer and visitors advising them on the most appropriate course of action to support them liaising with other service areas and agencies where appropriate and arranging appropriate assistance where required.
- Process a range of customer requests and assist them to complete relevant forms/application in line with service processes and procedures.
- Utilise and share service knowledge to enable an efficient and effective delivery of customer service
- Update and extract information from IT systems as required and complete relevant documentation following agreed policies and procedures.
- Validate documents in accordance with the relevant guidelines, and actively seek to detect and reduce fraud.
- Understand and keep up to date with policies, relevant legislation and procedures, to ensure advice given to customers is accurate and appropriate.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services