Project Manager needed in Harrow paying £18.40 per hr PAYE Ref: HAR-010762
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To provide effective project/programme management support to corporate transformation programmes and service led projects across the organisation.
- To critically analyse and balance dimensions of quality, timescales and budget and collaborate creatively with team members, delivery partners and stakeholders to develop solutions that deliver optimal outcomes.
- The identification of the tasks, resources, costs, risks, issues and inter-dependencies of projects, ensuring that they are understood, articulated and managed
- To identify barriers to effective programme/project delivery and be active in removing these barriers and encouraging increased cross directorate working.
- To manage the process of monitoring and reporting project and programme information, ensuring that the senior stakeholders have accurate and timely management information.
- To identify and ensure that the needs of the stakeholders are understood and they are kept informed and involved.
Ideally candidates will have:
- BSc or MSc Project Management
- Working in Programme Management Office
- Proven experience of project delivery
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services