Brokerage Support Officer needed in Oxford paying £11.73 per hr PAYE Ref: 5189153
This role is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- To support brokerage activities to identify, source and establish effective care and support arrangements for children and adults, working with operational services, providers and service users.
- To assist Brokerage Officers and Brokerage Managers in compiling and providing accurate and accessible information and advice for service users and their families in order to inform their care and support decisions.
- To collect, maintain and analyse data on placement usage, availability, costs and market capacity to support insight and monitoring of placement options for the Brokerage function.
- To support the sourcing of required care and support services to meet the needs and preferences of individuals, as requested by Brokerage Officers and Managers.
- To provide administration, meeting co-ordination, document preparation and other activities required to enable timely, effective and compliant decision making for care and support arrangements.
- To liaise with operational services and providers on options, progress and decisions on care and support arrangements, supporting Brokerage Officers and Managers to keep stakeholders informed.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration