School Maintenance Operative needed in Penarth £9.69 per hr PAYE - Reference:5191233
This role will involve:
- Support with all on site operational facilities to deliver a professional and focused services to all building occupants and ensuring the experience is consistent with our values and brand.
- Work to an agreed daily schedule and to complete tasks within agreed timescales and quality.
- Communicate and be available for urgent Health and Safety work requests at short notice (contactable via company mobile phone).
- Update local databases, to include, but not be limited to data entry, works orders modules, to ensure transparency of progress to service users, compliance activities and completeness of the support contractors’ uploads.
- Apply policies, procedures, and processes, utilising the training received to perform tasks allocated and compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Proactively ensure all equipment, fixtures and tool are fit for purpose in line with budget considerations.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, to support and liaise with internal stakeholders, service users, external suppliers, and contractors.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration