Programme Manager needed in Chichester £400.42 per day PAYE - Reference:477146
Please note this role is due to begin in February 2022.
This role will involve:
- Develop, manage, and monitor the HEP project work programme (attached).
- Prepare briefing papers for senior management and elected members and attend all key meetings relating to governance structures.
- Report as requested to the Horsham Growth Deal Board.
- Manage the project Steering Group (client and Muse Developments).
- Develop, manage, and monitor programme of monthly Steering Group meetings (including key issues to discuss/approvals).
- Manage technical and financial inputs (reports, financial model, etc.) to Steering Group process.
This is a part time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services