ICT - Project Manager based in Bristol and the hourly rate is £26.00 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 477107
This role will involve:
- Managing the concurrent delivery of technology projects from a wide portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Full project management for implementation of new business systems
- Light project management at the procurement stage of new technology solutions
- Formal project governance activity in support of Agile development teams
- Full project management for delivery of new technical infrastructure.
- Managing external third-party ICT suppliers throughout the duration of the project lifecycle.
- Communicating effectively with business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Transitioning the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure, and ensuring ‘lessons learned’ is performed and recorded.
- Prioritising, setting clear goals and targets, monitoring progress, and holding delivery team members to account.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Be a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent relevant experience.
- Have professional creditability and the ability to represent the ITD division effectively.
- Using structured and organised working practices such as writing accurate project documentation or maintaining RAID logs.
- Substantial experience working in a large complex organisation within an IT related field.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet