Administrator based in Chichester and the hourly rate is £13.47 per hr
This is a part time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 477089
This role will involve:
- The postholder will be the virtual front door for the YES service, and the main task will be reading reports of a sensitive safeguarding nature, requiring resilience and the ability to handle such data accordingly and professionally.
- The role will involve general admin duties, and also speaking to parents and other professionals via phone, so the postholder will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The role requires concentrated mental attention over short periods - for example to analyse health reports and actions required.
- The postholder will use their initiative to independently respond to unexpected problems or situations e.g. a change of client priority for particular tasks.
- The role may be required to occasionally lift or carry items e.g. stationery supplies.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration