A great and varied role has become available for a Marketing Assistant/ Administrator to join a long standing, reputable Sales and Lettings Estate Agent in Bournemouth.
As Marketing Assistant and Administrator you will be able to demonstrate that you have strong communication skills, be extremely presentable, with the ability to work off your own initiative and be able to work proactively and flexibly with a positive approach.
The role purpose is to collate, create and maintain all property instructions, posting property adverts online and internal reporting and systems. To ensure high quality adverts are being created and updated through the use of external agents. The ideal candidate will be confident in customer service, good attention to detail and able to work under pressure. You will preferably have experience in Property or Marketing Industry.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• To manage all online listings - create content, audit against set templates to ensure quality listings by external agents.
• To manage all marketing orders - placing orders with suppliers, chasing and effectively storing as required.
• Providing clients with any marketing material that they require.
• Working quickly to collate all information, orders and products.
• To ensure all requests for additional services for Clients are dealt with
• To provide excellent customer service to clients to ensure that business relationships are maintained and sustained
• To liaise with landlords/ vendors to arrange photography appointments
• To ensure an effective audit trail on company systems with relevant notes
• Good eye for detail
• Previous experience in photoshop/ canva preferred but not essential
• Good standard of literacy and numeracy
• PC Literate - word, excel, CRM systems
• Work planning and organisation skills
• Good telephone manner
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work to defined policies and procedures Desirable
• Knowledge of the property buying/selling procedures, estate agency background preferred but not essential
• Experience of writing property listing adverts preferred
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property
Less than 1 year