A caring SEN school/ hospital school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher to make a positive impact on the long-term and day patients there. Patients are within Key Stages 1-4, and your role will be delivery-focused. Patients will receive non-invasive treatment during lessons, but no medical involvement or personal care is required.
- £160-£220 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Fixed-term contract, full-time
- Can interview/trial immediately, including after school
- Great transport links and parking available
The successful Special Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher will have:
- Compassionate and calm nature
- Experience delivering lessons in Key Stages 1-4
- QTS (or equivalent) and a valid DBS
- Good references
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education