A welcoming SEN school in Lambeth is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant you will be supporting the Year 4 class alongside the class teacher and two other support staff. Your class will be working to Early Years level and will engage well with sensory activities, PECS and symbols. Pupils will have needs inclusive of profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), autism (ASD), global delay and speech, language and communication needs (SLCN).
- £85-£95 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Continuous training
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have a positive attitude and be able to confidently support pupils and team
- Have good SEN experience, especially profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), autism (ASD), global delay and speech, language and communication needs (SLCN)
- Share creative ideas to boost the engagement and interaction of pupils
- Have a valid DBS / police check
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year