Responsibility and involvement on all commercial activities throughout the group.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing applications and invoices
- Prepare and value variations/EWN's/Compensation events.
- Review contracts both at tender and order stages
- Provide commercial review of ongoing contracts and report these to the contracts director. Includes cashflow forecasting, project budgeting against costs.
- Prepare, negotiate and agree final accounts with the client.
- Monitor contracts against programme and issue delay notices/claims as appropriate.
- Attend client commercial meetings
- Assisting the estimating department and providing MTO's/quotations.
- Good knowledge of construction, ideally mechanical bias
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily
- Computer literate
- A clear understanding of NEC and other forms of contracts
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other