* Liaise with the Senior Projects Engineer (Controls) at all stages of the design, build and test of a system.
* Assist in project planning process.
* Assist in writing the Specification documents for a system when required.
* Taking Part in Design Review as required.
* Liaise with the Projects Engineers (Controls) on a project and the incorporation of relevant mechanical, electrical, robotic and vision inputs into the Software design.
* Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
* Preparation of all PLC, HMI and associated software/documentation for the project.
* Travel and Commission project on client's site when required. (Wide UK travel)
* Advise the Production Manager of any foreseen delays with the software design and commissioning of the system.
* Control Engineer experience
* A good understanding of software design principles.
* Knowledge of standards and regulations.
* Experience in the use of Siemens, Mitsubishi and other automation hardware and design packages
* Knowledge/experience with robotic and vision systems advantages
The current benefits are in place:
* 24 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays
* Use of pool car to travel to clients
* 37.5 hour working week, with overtime options in some circumstances
* Flexible working hours with core office times being 9:30 - 16:00.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other