We are working with a client of ours who are a market leader in commercial vehicle manufacturing to help them find the best Fitters in the Warwickshire area.
This is a permanent role and you will be working with an experienced team during an exciting time of growth for the business.
- Ability to read engineering drawings (Essential)
- Background of Mechanical Fitting (Essential)
- Experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatic (Preferred)
- Experience with Auto Electrics (Preferred)
- Experience with Commercial Vehicles (Preferred)
- 4 Day working week (Monday - Thursday)
- 36 Hour week
- 7am - 4:30pm
- Based on site in Warwick
- Up to £13.98/hr depending on experience
- Bike to work scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced holiday (5 weeks per year, this equates to 20 days based on working pattern)
- Enhanced pension scheme and DIS benefit
- Health shield medical cash plan
- Training and development
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more information then please Apply Now and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other