Senior Building Surveyors - London - Mechanical - Commercial / Health sector
Due to continuing growth vacancies have arisen for Building Surveyors based in the London. The successful candidates will join long established multi-disciplinary teams and work alongside other surveyors and more senior professionals.
The workload will be varied and will cover a multitude of sectors.
The successful applicant will be expected to;
- Assist with developing detailed briefs in conjunction with the client and senior colleagues
- Carry out site surveys (including measured surveys, condition surveys & defect analysis)
- Carry out design and specification work and assist with preparing tender information
- Assist with administering building contracts
- Undertake all aspects of professional surveying work (including Condition Surveys, Specific Defect Analysis, PW work, dilapidations, Access Audits & FRA's)
- Liaise with Clients, Contractors & other consultants (internal and external)
There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you and our clients. The company invests heavily in its people, recognising that its staff members are its most valuable asset. Individual training plans and accelerated schemes foster an environment of continual personal development.
What we're looking for:
- BSc in Building Surveying or equivalent
- At an advanced stage for the APC Final Assessment with RICS or CIOB, or recently qualified
- Good AutoCAD and/or REVIT skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to demonstrate flexible approach to work and willingness to travel/stay away from home for short periods as may be required.
- Team player
- IT literate
Working for one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, and infrastructure sectors. We're also a market leader in strategic public/private partnerships with local authorities.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary £25,770
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other