This DevOps Engineer job role based from offices in London (1 day a week in the office rest remote) represents an excellent opportunity to join an exciting Data Analytics business and play a significant role in their upward trajectory. This is additional headcount to the current team.
This is an extremely exciting technology led business embarking on a significant and exciting growth path. They have had huge success of late and are well funded enabling them to capitalise on their performance. They are building an exceptional DevOps team of highly talented individuals and can offer not only a cutting edge tech stack but a great working environment and culture to operate within.
As part of this team you will be tasked with the design, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure underlying my clients product.
· Implement observability platform wide
· Implementing infrastructure as code
· Automation of infrastructure delivery pipelines
· Implement and improve continuous delivery pipeline
· Building effective monitoring and telemetry on a cloud Native platform using tools such as Prometheus, Alert Manager, Grafana
· Advanced Kubernetes knowledge at production level, preferably EKS, with experience improving cluster reliability, observability, and security
· Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
· Experience managing and backing up data store and message streaming services (Elasticsearch, Kafka)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other