SEND Case Officer needed in Grays £13.34 per hr PAYE - Reference:444888
This role will involve:
- To deliver Statutory functions in relation to SEND in a pro-active manner using clear data to ensure outstanding levels of customer service and performance in relation to all SEND functions and timescales.
- Quality assure all information received towards Statutory Assessments ensuring compliance with the client’s and Statutory Guidelines, taking appropriate action as necessary where deviations occur.
- To use high level word processing and database facilities on a daily basis, whilst maintaining a detailed knowledge of the systems used in order to resolve daily system difficulties.
- To represent the client and liaise with Parents, Young People, Schools, Academies an all professionals involved in relation to the completion and amendment of Education health Care Plans including issues of Resources and Placement.
- Be responsible for ensuring parents are kept fully informed and involved with all processes, that they are appropriately supported and that you arrange/offer to meet them at appropriate times
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education