Handyperson needed in Huddersfield £9.81 per hr PAYE - Reference:0005 3B15 / 1
This role will involve:
- Buildings and facilities are maintained and managed to agreed standards.
- Tenants and users of the business centres receive high standards of customer care.
- The business centres remain vibrant and a successful part of services to the business and local community.
- Effective and efficient communication is ensured.
- The Business Centres are clean and tidy.
- Repairs are carried out promptly and to a high standard.
- Security and maintenance checks are undertaken in line with scheduled requirements.
- Events/room hire and conference bookings are facilitated in an efficient manner.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services