- Warehouse Operative work assignment & management of associated activities.
- Accurate completion of warehouse process related documentation.
- Staff procedural review & training.
- Incident investigation, reporting & containment.
- Monitor supplier goods & services.
- Preventive warehouse activity checks.
- Staff member drug & alcohol tests.
- Recording Key Performance Indicator data & detail.
- Manage Customer Request activities & record for purpose of invoicing.
- Assign work & task to Warehouse Operatives as appropriate. Monitor to ensure on time & timely & safe completion. Ensure adherence to process, instruction & quality plan.
- Monitor staff start, break & finish times.
- Ensure warehouse related documentation is completed accurately & passed to the relevant staff by the scheduled deadline.
- Investigate incidents, matters of non-conformity & suspicious activity. Make detailed reports as per the record process. Implement any necessary containment action. Implement instructed improvements.
- Complete regular reviews of staff task performance & accuracy. Make a record of the evaluation, competency & report as appropriate.
- Ensure adequate stock levels of associated warehouse supplier goods & services are monitored & maintained. Communicate required order items as appropriate.
- Monitor & complete preventive warehouse activity checks. Such as Fire Alarm, Security, Trailer, Aisle, Forklift & Stock Adjustments as appropriate. Escalate any obvious issue to Management.
- Apply & assist with the enforcement of the company’s drug & alcohol policy.
- Record key performance indicator data as per Manager instruction. Provide object evidence as required.
- Manage & assist with Customer Requests. Make & complete required records. Provide detail of additional activities for the purpose of invoicing.
- Assist with other reasonable requests that are conducive with the role of the Warehouse Supervisor.
Health and Safety
- Enforce safe and clean working practices and ensure all company health and safety procedures are adhered to by all staff.
- Ensure all Manual Handling Equipment defects are reported.
- Report any accidents incurred in the Warehouse involving company property, customer product, yourself or another colleague. Complete a thorough investigation.
- Ensure all staff and visitors wear PPE within designated areas.
- Make sure all facilities are safe and secure at all times.
Shift Premium: £240 per month (subject to the position working shifts)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Shift Hours: Earlies 04:30Hrs -12:00Hrs Monday to Friday & 05:00Hrs - 10:00Hrs Saturday; Lates 11:30Hrs - 20:00Hrs Monday to Friday.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing