Brokerage Support Officer based in London and the hourly rate is £16.76 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5359
This role will involve:
- To collate, prioritise and action requests for care packages and placements.
- To circulate and record discharge support information.
- To provide activity reports for the purpose of contract, business and performance monitoring meetings.
- To advise Panel on indicative placement costs.
- To record all episodes promptly and accurately on client databases / purchasing systems
- To ensure all contracts are fully utilised and feedback provided to managers.
- To undertake quality assurance follow-up as required.
- To undertake placement searches, log referrals to providers, and open fee negotiations with spot providers as appropriate.
- To complete all commissioning tasks required on Frameworki and forward financial purchases promptly to finance for action
Ideally candidates will have:
- Basic DBS
- Experience of IT systems e.g. Frameworki
- Substantial experience working in a health and / or social care setting
- A working knowledge of Frameworki, Abacus and RIO database systems
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to the purchase and provision of social care e.g. the Community Care Act, Care Standards Act.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services