Housing Administration Officer based in Loughborough and the hourly rate is £9.74 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 477872
This role will involve:
- To contact customers/professionals in respect of Grant referrals from Partners ensuring we have all the information needed for colleagues to undertake home visits.
- To administer the processing of housing related grants including preparation of general correspondence, emails and telephone enquiries, recording and maintaining related spreadsheets and databases and land charge data, chasing up quotations, liaising with builders and other partners regarding dates for commencement of major Works and minor adaptations.
- To deliver a full range of administrative functions including the collection logging and distribution of incoming and outcoming post, word processing, filing and recording systems and dealing with telephone enquiries/ complaints in the provision of an efficient and effective service and having regards with dealing sensitively with issues in relation to vulnerable individuals.
- Deal with all enquiries including managing mailboxes across the Service, from customers and partners by taking ownership of and resolving the query.
- Maintain and input data into a range of databases/spreadsheets to support the Service in completion of government statistical returns and to monitor performance.
- To check new housing applications and change of circumstances notifications received including checking that the correct documentation is provided, liaising with the applicant accordingly, inputting data onto the Housing Management Systems and setting up files for applications.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration