Mobile Operational Lead Officer based in Hackney and the hourly rate is £19.97 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 477868
This role will involve:
- Work autonomously to run day-to-day operations including site setup, managing site health & safety, receiving and managing PPE/test kits/stock
- Support the Public Health Programme Lead in delivering a safe mobile outreach service to residents
- Act as volunteer staff liaison - first point of contact
- Provide on-site assistance to the community collect staff
- Point of escalation for any operational issues on site, escalates to local public health, emergency officials and facilities maintenance as appropriate
- Conduct risk assessments on potential and existing sites to include mitigations and follow up actions
- Provide debriefs on operational activities to senior management
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services