Senior Employment Officer based in Shrewsbury and the hourly rate is £14.38 per hr
This is a part time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 477866
This role will involve:
- Supervising a youth hub employment team within Enable
- Managing a client caseload
- Ensuring team individual and team performance targets are met
- Working with colleagues to ensure the team functions successfully in support of the corporate and service objectives.
- Liaison with DWP colleagues, local authority colleagues and external agencies across Shropshire to develop an employment pathway for youth hub clients.
- Advise and support to job seekers prior to and after paid employment, apprenticeship, traineeship, learning outcome, kickstart placement or self employment.
- Assessing of individual job seekers employment situation and their needs.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services