*** Opportunity to based nationally ***
*** Salary of £52,077 ***
Are you looking for an organisation that cares about the work-life balance of its workforce? An employer who offers structured personal development, progression opportunities and outstanding training? Well look no further!
Life moves fast at HMRC which is why we’re the largest Landlord in Government! We’re looking to recruit Property Specialists, Project Managers, Facilities Managers and Engineers along with candidates with expertise in a wide range of property related services that can work at pace in a fast paced and agile workplace.
At HMRC we are committed to creating a great place to work for all our colleagues; an inclusive and respectful environment that reflects the diversity of the society we serve.
We wanT to maximise the potential of everyone who chooses to work for us and we offer a range of flexible working patterns and support to make a fulfilling career at HMRC accessible to you
Diverse perspectives and experiences are critical to our success and we welcome applications from all people from all backgrounds with the experience and skills needed to perform this role.
HMRC Estates, part of Corporate Finance Office, is at the forefront of delivering the biggest property programme in the UK – the Locations Programme. HMRC is at the leading edge of Government property transformation, spending £450 million over five years to transform the Estate
All new build Regional Centers as part of the Locations Programme are subject to BIM requirements and HMRC is focused on maximizing the potential from BIM throughout the asset lifecycle – from inception to operation
HMRC Estates Professional Services requires a BIM Manager to oversee the delivery of BIM within HMRCs Estate.
As our Building Information Modelling (BIM) Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Owning and updating HMRCs BIM Plan
• Adhering to governance procedures and delivering against key activities as defined within the BIM Plan
• Owning, managing and promoting BIM implementation within HMRC - being a first line of contact for colleagues and the supply chain
• Leading implementation of the ‘Functional Model’ (BIM into asset management)
• Overseeing/assuring delivery of BIM deliverables for the Regional Centre Programme
• Maintaining knowledge and sharing best practice around BIM development within government and industry
• Managing key stakeholder and supplier relations including, but not limited to: Estates Transformation, Estates Workplace Operations, CDIO, HMRC Commercial, Consultants, Delivery organisations, Contractors (construction, hard & soft FM), Designers, Landlords
• Promoting collaborative working relationships across Estates and the supply chain
• Supporting HMRC Commercial and Future Services Teams with procurement exercises in relation to BIM expertise.
• Sound working knowledge of BIM processes/principles and experience of working on portfolio-level BIM delivery.
• Good working knowledge of Property Data/Information and how this can support strategic estates decision making
• Leadership skills with the ability to generate collaborative working relationships across Estates teams and supplier organisations
• Proficiency in MS Office products
• Qualified to a minimum of degree level in a construction/asset/project management related subject area
• Learning and development tailored to your role
• An environment with flexible working options
• A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
• A Civil Service pension
• 25 days annual leave, increasing 1 day per year up to 30 days, excluding bank holidays
While we work hard at HMRC, we respect your work-life balance and offer flexible working conditions reflecting the best in the sector.
We offer your structured personal development, progression opportunities and outstanding training.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction