Multiskilled / Elec Biased Maintenance Role – Circa Salary is £31,000K - £33,000K
Location: Newton Acyliffe
Shifts: 2 Shift Pattern (6-2/2-10)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a Global Manufacturer.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are currently looking for an experienced Multiskilled / Electrically Maintenance Engineer.
- A very stable company, which have signed off a lot of exciting new projects with HUGE names.
Make sure you don’t miss out on this FANTASTIC opportunity.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Multiskilled background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, plastics or FMCG would be ideal.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- Electrical breakdowns and fault finding
- PPM systems
- Excellent communications skills
- Fault Finding and repair breakdowns.
- Maintain and develop the PPM schedule.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s (desirable)
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing