Cultural Assistant needed in Downpatrick £9.25 per hr PAYE - Reference:478105
This role will involve:
- To supervise consult and care for the public and user groups, attending to their needs and assisting with hospitality as required.
- To ensure security and public order of the Museum/Arts Centre or at special events within client owned Facilities.
- To undertake cleaning duties, ensuring that appropriate standards of hygiene and good housekeeping are maintained within the facilities.
- To undertake reception, front of house and shop duties to include cash handling, bookings, class enrolments, box office, distribution of literature. To deal with customer complaints and to ensure the completion of market research and health and safety documentation where required.
- To undertake a range of duties associated with exhibitions, performances and educational events, ensuring safe use and proper storage of exhibition material and equipment.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services