Mechanically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £38,900K
Location: Durham / Chester-lee Street Area
Shifts: Continental Shifts
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a Global Manufacturer who is currently going through an exciting change and growing their team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client in the North East, who is a long-standing manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are currently looking for an experienced Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer with an Electric understanding.
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Mechanically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, chemical / manufacturing or heavy industry would be ideal.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- Time Served with a Maintenance Qualification
- To have worked in some form of manufacturing industry
- Mechanical / Fitter Experience – ideally TIG / MIG Welding
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Electrical Understanding (desired, if not training will be undertaken on site)
- Basic electrical Understanding
- TIG and MIG Welding
- Maintain and develop the PPM schedule.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Potential installation of machinery.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Competitive salary.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing