Caretaker needed in Camden £13.79 per hr PAYE - Reference:477905
This role will involve:
- To work within the Estate Management Group and responsible for undertaking all duties within a specified working environment.
- Required to assist in the delivery of various other projects by the Estate Management Group in relation to this area or associated area of work.
- Responsible for a designated work area as assigned by your line manager to secure a high quality level of cleaning using own initiative and lone working.
- Undertake daily health and safety inspections to ensure they are hazard free from unauthorised objects/storage by residents/contractors, authorised occupancy etc. by taking prompt action to both record and if necessary, their actual removal from site.
- Identify and comply with the delivery of fire safety initiatives.
- To identify trends and issues that may impact upon the delivery of the service.
- Input and record information /inspection results onto the IT system/APP, or provide written updates as appropriate to monitor contractor performance, capture anti-social behaviour, areas in need of improvement and identify risks
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services