Business Engagement and Communications Officer needed in Ilford £131.18 per day PAYE - Reference:476936
This role will involve:
- Prepare and present targeted, high quality, engaging and accurate information using a range of material in suitable formats for a variety of audiences, ensuring information is accessible to everyone.
- Manage the delivery of content across all media channels including the website, social media and business newsletter.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of key campaigns to support businesses in the borough, ensuring that these are delivered on time and within budget, working with internal and external partners when required.
- Proactively plan to ensure that projects marketing and communications activities are aligned with and meet the requirements of the projects and the wider growth, employment and skills agenda.
- Ensure that key messages about Economic Development Projects and the Economic Growth Agenda are communicated internally and employees are kept informed with key developments and milestones.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative