Electrically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £38,900K
Location: Durham / Chester-lee Street Area
Shifts: Continental Shifts
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with a Global Manufacturer who is currently going through an exciting change and growing their team.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a successful growing company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry who are looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
I am looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to fulfil a permanent position. Ideally this candidate will have experience within a manufacturing. This position would require not only someone who can work well within a team but someone who can work on their own and make necessary judgements.
Skills & Requirements:
- Time Served – Full Apprenticeship
- ONC/HNC qualified or equivalent.
- Exposure within an manufacturing industry
- Good PLC experience
- Proven track record in fault finding on electrical systems
- Electrical breakdowns and fault finding
- Panel wiring / 3 phase
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company, Stable industry
- Fantastic pension scheme and contribution
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing