You will have excellent financial acumen and have strong experience with Profit & Loss and reporting to senior management. As the Director of Block Management your role will not only be that of managing the day to day operations but you will be heavily involved in project management and the future planning for further divisional growth through organic means and acquisitions.
The Director of Block Management will be ideally be ARMA or IRPM qualified and will have real depth of understanding when it comes to legislation and industry knowledge.
This role is to be carried out remotely and you must be prepared to travel to various locations across the UK to meet the needs of the business and to assist with departmental growth.
Director of Block Management – Experience Needed
- Previous Block Management experience is essential up to Group Manager or Director level
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- Experience of managing large teams
- Previous business development / acquisition experience would be advantageous
- You will be IRPM or ARMA qualified
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Director of Block Management – Benefits
- £100,000k package
- Company car (executive saloon level)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Various company discount and benefit schemes
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Director of Block Management who is looking to make their mark with a company and build on the current success of the department and grow this further into a leading Block Management company.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
company Car, Pension, benefits scheme, remote working
- Industry Sector Property
Executive (Director, Department Head)