£20k - £22k per annum plus commission with an OTE of £35kStart Date
Are you an experienced telesales executive thinking “New Year, new job”?
My client are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced telesales executive to join their business in Salford. This is a predominantly new business role targeting SME businesses across the North of England. You will be responsible for making appointments for the sales team as well as other ad-hoc sales of your own to an agreed target. As an effective telesales executive, you must be an excellent communicator and have fantastic people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products and services over the phone as well as overcoming any objections the prospect may have.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
- Answer customer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to qualify and understand the customer requirements.
- Set appointments for the Business Development Director and Manager.
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM.
- Take and process smaller sales orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales numbers and facilitate future sales.
- Keep detailed records of calls and sales discussions and note useful information.
- Proven experience as telesales executive or other sales service role within Telecoms (essential)
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (excel, Outlook word, CRM) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge and use of English (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints efficiently
The salary for this role is £20-£22k based on experience plus OTE up to £35k. You will also get 25 days holiday pay (and your birthday off), the opportunity to bring your dog to work, excellent fully funded opportunities for personal and professional development, excellent company pension scheme and free onsite parking.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ OTE up to £35k
- Industry Sector Sales
Secondary School or equivalent