Are you a logistical expert who is adept at managing ever changing and complex diaries?
Do you enjoy juggling multiple inboxes and are able to multi task with ease?
Do you take pleasure in managing intense travel plans that are liable to change at the last minute?
Do you want to work in a supportive team who are collaborative, committed and full of energy?
If you answer yes to these questions and want a role that will keep you busy and engaged working for inspirational managers then apply ASAP. You will be working in stunning offices in the heart of the West End with regular social events in a company who are globally known for being a fabulous place to work who champion career development. On a typical day you will be:
- Proactively managing complex and ever changing diaries – up to five - whilst working to very tight deadlines.
- Arranging multi stop global travel that is frequent, often very last minute and subject to change. As this could form 90% of your day, it is vital that you understand the significance of meeting/flight changes and react in more than a transactional fashion; you innately think pre-emptively and take a helicopter view of multiple diaries to ensure you are consistently solutions focused.
- Liaising with senior level clients so you have the ability to provide exceptional service and problem solve.
- Submitting billing and expenses
- Creating presentations for your team from inception through to completion ensuring you are on brand message.
- Given the opportunity to manage smaller projects; attending client meetings, taking minutes and reporting on projects to ensure deadlines are met.
This would be a career defining role for someone who has gained at least two years recent and demonstrable assistant experience in any sector supporting exceptionally busy individuals who have high expectations of the support they receive.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration