Housing Officer needed in London £17.27 per hr PAYE - Reference:474166
This role will involve:
- To deliver a responsive customer focused housing management service to residents and prospective residents.
- To increase resident satisfaction and ensure services are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- To encourage greater resident participation and sustainability of communities by working with the Inclusion and Engagement Team and other housing colleagues.
- To work with other housing officers to identify, learn from and produce action plans to resolve housing issues
- To represent the client to residents, members of the public and outside agencies and form effective working relationships and use the opportunity to increase the perception of others of the value of Housing.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services