Regeneration Programme Manager needed in Bradford £24.28 per hr PAYE - Reference:5191715
This role will involve:
- Provide leadership and direction in programme managing the development and implementation of the Town Investment Plan (TIP); identifying key opportunities that will deliver economic growth and or improved place making.
- Take forward and lead project development and elicit private and public sector input for the delivery of the projects identified in the TIP.
- Co-ordinate the leadership and direction of the programme that contributes to the desired outcomes; this will include ensuring that the governance and administration of the Boards is appropriate and effective.
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders especially the Town Deal Board Members, private investors, developers and businesses to bring forward and maximise the conditions for change and growth in the Towns and District.
- To be the key responsible officer for developing and nurturing private sector interest to make the redevelopments happen and act as catalyst for further private sector investment into the Town Fund areas.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent level of qualification
- A formal Project Management qualification (PRINCE 2 or APMP) or 3 years’ experience of managing projects and programmes.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services