HR Business Partner needed in Downpatrick £15.78 per hr PAYE - Reference:478202
This role will involve:
- To provide proactive specialist advice, knowledge and support to managers within an assigned directorate, geographical or other area in relation to the effective application of HR policies, procedures, terms and conditions across a range of national agreements, employment law and HR best practice.
- To provide generalist HR advice to managers on the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures and support the implementation of appropriate procedures and processes, including grievance, discipline, attendance management, dignity at work and capability.
- To ensure co-ordination and consistency of advice between all HR business partners through regular liaison and exchange of ideas and best practice.
- To ensure effective working relationships with key stakeholders such as directors, managers and representative bodies.
- To provide a seamless, confidential service for customers including directing and signposting senior managers and officers to the appropriate source for issues outside the remit of this post. This may include carrying out duties for other posts within the HR department, providing cover for service areas other than that initially assigned.
This is a part time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources