Job Title: Field Care Supervisor
Branch Location: Fraserburgh Branch (AB43 9TN)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Upto £18,700 per annum
As a Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for the ongoing field supervision of domiciliary and continuing healthcare support workers and will ensure that patient or service user requirements are met whilst maintaining compliance of care and nursing standards in accordance with AHG and Local Authority policies and procedures.
You will be required to provide day-to-day support to the Operational Network, assisting with the assessment, set up and review of health and social care packages, and you will be required to ensure that a skilled workforce is in place and they are able to deliver safe quality care to all clients.
As the Field Care Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the client receives the appropriate care package and that continuity of care is a priority.
- Providing telephone support to clients and care staff and where necessary, to work as a “hands on” carer in setting up the packages in the initial few weeks.
- To assist the Branch Manager in auditing the standard of service delivery to clients.
- Assist the Branch with Care Workers interviews & compliance
- Assist with Risk Management training to all existing Care Workers
- Complete the Risk Assessments and care plans of all domiciliary packages as well as the Non Case Managed & Level 1 Continuing Healthcare packages
Qualifications & Experience
- You must possess a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team and have a flexible approach to working hours and practices.
- This role will involve an element of on-call duties.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email [url="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/url] for an informal discussion.
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing