Business Intelligence Specialist based in Walthamstow and the hourly rate is £400.00 per day
This is a full time temporary contract role
Employer Reference: 470102
This role will involve:
- As a strategically astute manager you will combine your expert knowledge of data use with a deep understanding of regulatory frameworks to help us scope, build and launch a cutting-edge performance management framework for the Families Directorate. This role is highly visible and will require the successful candidate to work closely with Councillors, governmental bodies, and officers across the organisation on a regular basis.
- The ideal candidate will possess natural business acumen and creativity, be highly analytical, customer insight-driven, well versed in optimising complex BI capabilities and a first-class collaborator.
- They will be tasked with designing and executing inventive strategic data architecture that improves the quality and effectiveness of Families services, challenging the status quo and building for the long term.
- They will draw upon skills and enthusiasm to lead and support a 16-person team to deliver innovative Business Intelligence solutions to help enable service insights and steer evidence-based direction of travel for the Families Directorate.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services