Dynamics CRM Support Analyst | Microsoft Gold Partner | £35,000
Pearson Carters are currently Working alongside a Microsoft Gold Partner who are based in Rugeley. They are looking to grow and expand their current team which means they are looking for likeminded and motivated individuals.
- Managing all contact from an online portal, telephone, and live chat in-line with Company Service Level Agreements.
- Providing excellent customer service and experience in-line with Company service standards.
- Applying best practice to handling cases.
- Ensuring the correct level of troubleshooting and diagnostics is applied to incidents.
- Managing incidents, request fulfilment and knowledge in-line with ITIL framework.
- Applying any first-time fixes to incidents and escalate to Support Consultant as appropriate.
- Effectively prioritising work ensuring that customer experience is maintained to a high level.
- Attend weekly support team meetings providing meaningful feedback and business updates to assist with team performance.
- Work in accordance with the defined key performance indicators.
- Attend customer sites (UK-wide) as and when required in-line with business need
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong team working approach.
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Experience working in a support environment.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £35,000.
Our client offers remote working BUT must travel to the office 2/3 times p/w.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected]r.com or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, United Kingdom, England, Newcastle, London, Manchester, Bradford, Birmingham, Oldham, Ilford, Sunderland, Durham, Maidenhead, UK.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet