Business Support Officer needed in Wirral £10.49 per hr PAYE - Reference:478502
This role will involve:
- Maintenance and ordering and receipting of goods and services including booking transport and accommodation and processing professional fees.
- Data collection/ processing/input into various systems/databases
- Filing, scanning, photocopying and emailing
- Collection and distribution of mail
- Assisting in the maintenance of paper and electronic case files
- Word processing and typing services.
- Preparing written correspondence as required
- Diary management including booking associated rooms.
- Cash handling responsibilities
- Maintaining relevant in trays
- Minute take events and meetings, sending invites, coordinating agendas and associated papers, booking and setting up relevant rooms, circulating minutes and coordinating refreshments.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration