Planner needed in Bromley £19.67 per hr PAYE - Reference:478577
This role will involve:
- Handle all types of planning and planning related applications for consent, permission and approval.
- Present the client’s case at appeal in written representations, informal hearings and local inquiries.
- Attend Plans Sub Committee and delegation meetings to assist in the determination of applications.
- Investigate and report on alleged breaches of planning control.
- Attend in Court and represent the client’s position as required.
- Deal with all correspondence related to planning issues.
- Provide pre-application advice to applicants and third parties.
- As required carry out any other duties within the planning division including duties in the development plan and heritage and urban design sections.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services