KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Scrum Master / Projects Developer (WBL)
Salary: up to £60,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment + much more
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Must hold an Agile Project Management qualification.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Scrum / Kanban).
- Must have experience of managing product development projects.
- Experience of utilising Apprenticeship/Government funded training programmes.
- Experience of executing new project management processes in to an organisation.
- Experience of scrum principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to create and maintain successful internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Grade C GCSE or above/equivalent in Maths and English.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the project development strategy using Agile practices.
- Take ownership of the product development cycle using Agile practices, to ensure that products are delivered on time and on budget.
- Training content owners and production team to abide to Agile practices and Scrum values.
- Ensure excellent communication between colleagues through Product Line process.
- Confirm project scope and work with finance to establish costing model
- Organise Agile Scrums to ensure projects are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake delivery planning for all designated projects, which will vary in size and scope.
- Lead on project status and meetings, as well as preparing and distributing progress reports.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education