A diverse SEN school in Camden is looking for a Behaviour Support / Learning Support Assistant. As a Behaviour Support / Learning Support Assistant you will be supporting pupils who have complex learning and behavioural needs. This will include social emotional mental health needs (SEMH), poor cognition, challenging behaviour, low processing and working memory and challenges with speech language and communication (SLCN). You will provide support to a small group of pupils and effectively manage behaviour in a calm manner.
- £85-£95 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Long-term, full-time
- Continuous training
The successful Behaviour Support / Learning Support Assistant will:
- Have a resilient and calm attitude
- Have good SEN experience, especially behaviour, speech, language and communication needs (SLCN) and social emotional mental health (SEMH) needs
- Ideally have experience with behaviour management and SaLT techniques
- Have a valid DBS / police check
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face-to-face; we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year